Collections and Research
- Original documents from individuals, groups, organizations, societies, local government, and businesses.
- Information files, including those regarding local places,
businesses, organizations, events, and local history topics.
- Biographical information on families and individuals.
- Reference library with books & information on: Local, Provincial and natural history
- Photographic database: Over 7,000 historic images and negatives
- Local newspapers
- on Microfilm - Summerland Review from 1908 to 2006 (excluding the war years 1930-1947)
- original hard copy - Summerland Review from 1908 tp date (excluding the war years 1930-1947)
- Summerland Bulletin - some original copies from early years
- Property assessment records (1907 to 1957)
- Summerland & area telephone books.
- Okanagan Historical Society Reports from 1926 to date
- Extensive map collection